(Voting will begin October 31st 2017 at 8:00 a.m. CDT)
It is Important as members of TICA, we exercise our right to vote.
If you have received an email or postal mail includes a ballot code and a voting PIN, you are eligible to vote.
Please have both codes on hand when you click " VOTE HERE " below.
VOTING ELIGIBILITY From ARTICLE THIRTEEN of the TICA By-Laws
- Membership Voting
- 113.1 Qualification. Each member in good standing, one whose dues are paid and who has no outstanding indebtedness to TICA or to any TICA club, and who is not/was not on the Temporary Suspension List on the qualifying date, who was a member in good standing 6 months prior to the first day of the month in which a ballot is to be mailed, shall be eligible to vote.
- 1013.1 Each Member shall be entitled to one vote. In addition, one Family membership per one regular member shall entitle that member to one additional vote. See By-Laws 13.2.2.
- 113.1.1 Expired memberships not renewed before July 1st shall lapse and may not be renewed retroactively.
- 113.1.2 Persons whose membership has expired will be considered new members if they renew their membership after June 30.
EXPLANATION In order to vote in this election cycle, you must have been a member by April 1, 2017, and have renewed your membership by June 30, 2017. If you believe that you met these requirements but did not receive a ballot by e-mail on October 31, please check the following before contacting the Executive Office:
- Please check your e-mail SPAM or trash folders on the date October 31.
- The subject line is "2017 TICA Membership Election Open for Voting.”
If you have no e-mail address on file at the Executive Office, you have been mailed a paper ballot with instructions on how to vote either online or using the ballot. You should have received the paper ballot by now, depending on what country you live in.
If you cannot locate your ballot, and you are certain that you met the requirements, for technical assistance with the voting process, or to request a paper ballot:
- Contact VOTE AMERICA at:
- Or call (+1)866-384-9978.
The deadline to request a paper ballot is Tuesday, November 28, 2017. Voting will close on December 15, 2017 at 11:59pm CST.