- The registration of the pedigrees of all breeds of felines and catteries;
- The promulgation of rules governing the management of the Association and cat shows sanctioned by the Association;
- The licensing of cat shows held under the auspices of the Association;
- The establishment of comprehensive Standards for all breeds of domesticated cats;
- The honoring of outstanding felines, their owners and breeders for their accomplishments;
- The dissemination of information to promote the knowledge and interest of breeders, owners, exhibitors and the general public concerning the breeding, exhibition and improvement of breeds, and the care and welfare of all cats; and,
- The promotion of educational and friendly relations between cat owners in this country and all other countries of the world.
More About Us: