In order to create an online service account, you only need to follow a couple of simple steps:
- Go to our Online Services page.
- Click on the link Click Here to Setup a New Account or Join TICA
- Enter your email address in the field Enter your email address and click Submit. The system will make sure that this email address is not used for an online service account yet.
- On the next page enter your email address again in the field Confirm Email.
- Enter a password in the field named Enter a Password. The password must be at least 8 characters long. It must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- Enter the same password again in the field Confirm Password.
- Enter your first name into the field First Name.
- Enter your last name into the field Last Name and click Submit.
Our online system will now send you an email with a generated confirmation code. When you have the confirmation code, go to our Online Services page. Log in with the email address and password you entered before. On the next page, enter the confirmation code and click Submit.
I created an Online Service Account. Please link this account with my client record at the Executive Office.
She will help you so you can see your cats in your Online Service Account.