Knowledge Base - Create an Online Service account
In order to create an online service account, you only need to follow a couple of simple steps:
- Go to our Online Services page.
- Click on the link Click Here to Setup a New Account or Join TICA.
- Enter your email address in the field Enter your email address and click Submit. The system will make sure that this email address is not used for an online service account yet.
- On the next page enter your email address again in the field Confirm Email.
- Enter a password in the field named Enter a Password. The password must be at least 8 characters long. It must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- Enter the same password again in the field Confirm Password.
- Enter your first name into the field First Name.
- Enter your last name into the field Last Name and click Submit.
Our online system will now send you an email with a generated confirmation code. When you have the confirmation code, go to our Online Services page. Log in with the email address and password you entered before. On the next page, enter the confirmation code and click Submit.
Unfortunately your online service account cannot be activated automatically in some cases (we check whether we have the same email address, first name, and last name on file already). If you log on to your Online Service Account and it says "You are currently a Visitor to the TDS Online System", please send an email to our membership department (email app on your device required) or create a service ticket.
If you have already done business with TICA (e.g. registered a cat or cattery name), include that information as well.
Created : 2018-12-22 01:31:38, Last Modified : 2019-11-26 11:00:24