Knowledge Base - Payment Options
You can pay for any of our services online - either by credit card or with a PayPal account.
Some of our services have payment directly integrated into the process.
For all other services, please refer to these instructions:
Independent of Payment Form
When sending an email, choose a subject that makes it easy for you to recognize what you are requesting. Please note that you will receive emails with that subject line. If you have multiple requests at the same time, it can be difficult to figure out what request the EO is responding to if you have multiple requests with the same subject. Also, you can look at your previous requests at My TICA >> My Tickets. Finding a specific one is much easier when the subject line identifies your request.
Good subject lines:
- Registration "Fluffy"
- Pedigree order "Fluffy"
- Transfer ownership for "Fluffy"
- Litter registration "Fluffette" born October 01, 2020
Confusing subject lines:
Payment By PayPal
- Send the correct amount to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email with a PayPal transaction ID.
- Scan the form and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy and paste the following text; or send the form as a fax to +1 (956) 428-8047 and use the text below as a template for the fax cover sheet.
Dear Executive Office,
Make sure you attach the form to the email before sending it :) And replace the <<placeholders>> with the appropriate amount and PayPal transaction ID.
Payment By Credit Card
This requires you to phone in or fax your credit card information
- Call the Executive Office at +1 (956) 428-8046 or send a fax to +1 (956) 428-8047 with the credit card information.
- Send an email to email@example.com and copy and paste the following text:
Dear Executive Office,
Make sure you attach the form to the email before sending it :) And replace the <<client number>>. You can find your client number in TDS Online under Your Profile on the tab TICA Information. If you don't have a TDS Online Account or cannot find your client number, be sure to include your complete name and postal address to make it easy for the us to identify you.
Created : 2018-12-09 21:29:57, Last Modified : 2020-07-11 06:26:08