The much-anticipated TICA Feline Management System (TFMS) is now LIVE and ready for you to register your litters, order a pedigree, and so much more!
A few important notes:
- You must create a new account within TFMS, however when you create your TFMS account be sure to use the same email you used in TDS. Your records have been migrated from TDS to TFMS, so it is important to use the same email address in creating your new TFMS account.
- Before calling the EO, please watch the training videos, there are links in TFMS, but you can also go to: TICA Feline Management System - YouTube.
- If you encounter any issues, please submit the issues from either the Cat Detail Page or the Litter Detail page within your new TFMS account. You can access both by clicking on “My Cats” or “My Litters” then selecting a specific cat or litter. From there, click “Request Service” and use the “None of the Above” option to let us know if you run into to any issues.
We encourage you to create and log on to your account and check out some of the new features offered, including:
- • New Shopping Cart Tool for Instant Transactions
- • Make Updates to Your Own Account
- • Fully Automated Cattery Registrations
- • Multiple Languagesfor Worldwide Users
Please keep in mind that we will continue to work on our backlog in the old system, so service times will not be optimal until the backlog is up to date.
Welcome to TFMS!
TICA Marketing Team